Icom Freqency expantion for IC-3220A/E/H
1) VHF Band: Cut D6 on LOGIC board
a) While push and hold [V/Mhz] [MONI] and mic [DN], push
[POWER] Switch ON. Range 136-174Mhz
2) AIR Band: Cut D4 on LOGIC board
Same as a).
3) UHF Band: Cut D5 on LOGIC Board
same as a).
1) VHF band: Attach diode 1ss187 (cord 1750000030) to position D9 on
LOGIC board jumper vith soldering betueen land A and land B
2) UHF Band: Attach diode 1ss190 (cord 1750000040) to position D9 on
LOGIC board Range 400-479Mhz
3) VHF and UHF both band transmitting:
Attach diode 1ss181 (cord 1750000010) to position D9 on
LOGIC board jumper with Soldering betueen land A and land B
Range 136-174 & 400-479Mhz
Mini Repeter operation:
Cut D7 on LOGIC board
Set desire frequency (also duplex mode if you need)
Push [BAND] SW over 2sec, then push [DUAL] appears on the
display. Now quipment turn to DUAL watchmode
Push and hold [BAND] SW then push [SET] SW until Memory
channel number turn to brighting .
Now equipment can operate as MINI-REPETER
Cancel MINI-REPETER OPERATION:
Push [SET] SW until brighting turns to normal Memory
the mods-i-k file section.