Subject: Re: New Icom IC-2350 Dualband
From: Larry Smith
MODS FOR IC 2350
On logic board behind the front panel
1. Remove D9 to expand vhf rx
2. Remove D10 to expand uhf rx
3. Cut W1 jumper wire to expand tx on all bands
4. AM selectable by holding [V/MHZ] button for 2 secs
5. Crossband repeat, set desired freqs press [VHF MAIN] [UHF MAIN] and
[SET] simultaniously. To deactivate press [SET] for 2 secs.
There is also a remote access feature but its lengthy and I hate typing.
the mods-i-k file section.