Article: 26378 of rec.radio.amateur.misc
From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Ken Johnson)
Subject: DR570 MODS
Date: 12 Oct 1992 19:16:49 -0700
Organization: UCSD Usenet Gateway
Sender: email@example.com (The Devil Himself)
Paul; et al; Here's how to get to the 850 band on a modified 570:
1. make sure the 2M side of the radio is in VFO mode...
2. push to make 2M the sub-band (440 side is the main band)
3. push ... "SUB" indicator should come on...
4. push ... should see some 350.xxx freq. in the sub-band.
5. push ... should see some 850.xxx freq. in the sub-band.
6. push ... back to "normal" radio mode...
7. push to switch the 850.xxx band to the main band where
you can play with it..
Copied from the QRZ! Windows Ham Radio CDROM
the mods-a-d file section.